Subject: RE: [Leica] Insert for Domke F-893
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:57:37 -0800

I have used an 803 with the 3-compartment insert (3x11x8) for years, to
carry one M6 and a 21 or 24, 35, 50, & 90. All Summicron type.
The insert will hold an M6 with the 35 and shade mounted, and will also hold
a mounted 50 w/o the shade.
The front pockets will each hold 15-20 rolls of 35mm film, and will easily
hold a Vivitar 283.
Plenty of space for what you have, and all completely separated and padded.

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
http://www.jayburleson.com/