Subject: Re: [Leica] New night photos..
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:01:52 -0800

There is nothing to apologize for...resolution and monitors
are a compromise..the ideal resolution for graphics and text
are not anywhere near the same.  At work, I use a very high
resolution 22 inch monitor...for graphics...for text it is
terrible unless I reset the screen size and resolution...

Maybe Macs are better...  I just resize and "re-resolute"
depending upon what I have to do each day...

Ted Bayers says
| So, Jason, please accept my apology.  Not only are your
pictures very

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] New night photos..)
Message from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] New night photos..)