Subject: Re: [Leica] epson 3000
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:17:10 -0800 (PST)

Your problem is most likely the extension from Epson.
Get in touch with them to see if they have a plug in.
While the current drivers still supports OS-9, but if
you could, upgrade to OS-10. Its a lot more stable and
the newer peripheral drivers will support it for sure.
Besides any future versions of software such as
Photoshop, will not support OS-9.