Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V21 #295
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:16:46 -0800

Having been around cats for the past 40 years, I know what they can mean to
one's life.  We don't have children, and when we lost our last cat of 19
years, it was devistating.  Sounds silly, but he was our family.  He was
always there to greet us when we got home, sit on our laps when we were not
feeling well, and generally get in the way when we wanted to do something
like read.  We missed that terribly.  We lasted about a year before we were
adopted by another cat.  For those who beleive, cats are magical.  I am
truly sorry for your loss.

Aram