Subject: Re: [Leica] Fourth Qtr Viewfinder
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:27:25 -0700

Yes the Viewfinder is a part of the membership but you will not be getting
the fourth quarter of 2001 issue unless you were subscribed for 2001. If
your subscription is for 2002 then your first Viewfinder will be first
quarter of 2002. That usually does not come until very late in the
spring....say May or early June.

John Collier