Subject: [Leica] Re: Focomat IIc
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:30:06 -0800

Congratulations, Balazs! One of the finest machines of any kind ever built.
After you've used a IIC, every other enlarger seems flawed. I loved the one
I worked with in a professional darkroom many years ago, and settled on a IC
for my own darkroom, even after trying a V35 for a year. The IC, tho much
smaller than the IIC, still had more of the solid feel of the IIC than did
the V35. (I struggle with larger formats on my Omega D5500 and mumble in the
dark at the sloppy engineers who designed it.) Have fun with your new IIC!
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger