Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB: 80mm Enlarging Lens
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:00:15 -0500

A helpful hint to all you single guys out there.  The ladies really dig the
Rolleiflex.  An excellent conversation piece, as well as photographic tool!

Hey.  And thanks for letting me know you have just what I need, but I can't
have it! lol!  Anybody have an autographed copy of Bruce Davidson's "East
100th Street" I can't have?  ;-)

BK

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] WTB: 80mm Enlarging Lens)