Subject: [Leica] Photo Dealers
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:19:18 -0800

While shopping to acquire some Leica equipment, the following two
dealers stood out and I bought from them because of their excellent
on-line web site information and the personal attention they gave me
when I called to discuss the equipment I was interested in.  They gave
me excellent service.  In case anyone is interested, I am posting their
names, etc.

Ted in Olalla

Ritz Collectibles
1305 East Northern
Phoenix, AZ. 85020-4218
USA: (800) 956-9132
Worldwide: (602) 944-2112
Fax (602) 944-0123
inquiries@ritzcam.com
http://www.ritzcam.com/index.htm

My contact was Scott - a fine young man who went way beyond the normal
dealer/customer relationship to offer much value-added service, before
and after the sale.

***************************
Woodmere Camera
Richard Tillis
2163 Merrick Ave, Suite 5
Merrick, NY 11566
Toll Free: (888) 340-6237
Phone: (516) 868-9804 Fax: (516) 868-9426
E-Mail: Woodcam@aol.com
http://www.woodcam.com/

Richard was excellent to deal with and gave much value-added service
before and after the sale.

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Photo Dealers)