Subject: Re: [Leica] Pro Basketball Game
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:11:37 -0600

So far, I have not seen a single reply. Come on fellow LUG members help
me out. I am really doing this for a friend who will attend this game. I
could probably figure it out once I got there but I thought  LUG members
might have some insight. I have never shot a  pro basketball game. With
all the experience and expertise  available on the LUG,  I thought  I
would ask. Thanks again.