Subject: [Leica] Leica] PAW 5 (Rob Davies, Cosford - Planes)
From: robmellor <robmellor@onetel.net.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:28:58 +0000

I took these pictures at the Royal Air Force Museum - Cosford last week. I
was passing with a bit of time to kill so i called in, i would recommend
the place. Entry is free and cameras are welcome, they also have a RAF
photography museum block.

Only problem i had was it was late afternoon and poor lighting when i got
there and i only had one roll of Astia 100 which was to slow and far too
little film.

The place had a bit of a surreal feel too it as i only saw two other
members of the public while i was there, i hope too go back when the
lighting is better and i have more film so any suggestions would be welcomed.

Main PAW Index

Alt 1 is a closer crop of my main pic for week 5,

Alt 2 i very nearly chose this one a my main pic for week 5, i did try
closer cropping on this mascot but it did not seam to work.

Alt 3  not sure about this pic but i liked the lighting ?

Regards Rob

Mellor
England