Subject: [Leica] Re: Winter in GA
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:09:51 -0500

David, you're currently in 11th grade?

You caught the problems with the portraits. The light is too harsh.
She's very pretty, but she has some skin roughness that could be
eliminated with softer lighting.  I think the shot of the guy walking
down the snow covered lane is a strong shot, and I can't think of how to
better it. With the violinist, I would have limited the in-focus area so
that the audience is felt but not seen so clearly. Nice stuff.

Allan