Subject: [Leica] FT: M6 .85 TTL for M6 .58 or .72 TTL
From: Mark Theken <marktheken@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:37:10 -0800 (PST)

I would like to trade my M6 TTL black .85 viewfinder
camera, serial #2547382, for a silver M6 TTL .58 or
.72 viewfinder camera.  My M6 TTL .85 camera is mint
with the original boxes, strap and instruction book
and I offer an even swap for a M6 TTL .58 or .72 in
the same condition.  Otherwise, I can offer my camera
for $1360 including Fed Ex delivery within the USA.
Please contact marktheken@yahoo.com for details.