Subject: [Leica] re: i use cos vogt lenses
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:11:10 -0500

>Kyle;
>Sorry to hear about the repair_misunderstanding_. One more reason why
>I've kept the same repair sources these past decades.
>I thought that you didn't use CV lenses. What else do you use of the CV
>line? How's it holding up to heavy use?
> Slobodan Dimitrov

i am an ardent user of cos vogt lenses. i have the 35, which is fantastic,
and the 15, which is equally amazing (maybe even moreso) i'm looking to get
a noctikon and toss the 50 i've been using. imho, the cos vogt lenses made
leica a viable camera system for me. they seem pretty dang sturdy to me.

kc

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Stared down by subject of street photo)
Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] Stared down by subject of street photo)