Subject: RE [Leica] Pro Basketball Game
From: "Gil, Miguel (US - Los Angeles)" <mgil@deloitte.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:35:32 -0800

Bill,

If you have a press pass and are on the floor then rent something faster. A
300/2.8 or 180/2.8 should work well with 400 ISO for most of the game.  It
tends to get darker late in the game. If you do not have a press pass beware
that Staples Centers has a lens length restriction of three inches for non
press people.

Miguel