Subject: RE: [Leica] posing for portraits (was Re: Winter in GA)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:12:30 -0500

Nothing wrong with the line of thinking - what's wrong are those results.
I'd say stop thinking and start shooting - play around. Go with what looks
right. But what if what is displayed at that site is what one gets by
following the advise at the site, then ditch the advice and ditch it fast.
It strikes me that one of the reasons people buy good cameras, be they
Leicas or those of any other manufacturers, is to be able to take photos of
any kind that DON'T look like that crap.;-)

I firmly believe that the more you simply shoot, the more you will know what
works and doesn't work - for you. And that's what's important. My bet? You
already know far more than you think you know, or than you want to
acknowledge you know.