Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: Stephen Patriquen <patriquen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:31:55 -0800 (PST)

I have the hood and cap for the *first* generation 35mm
f1.4 aspheric M.

Hood is 12587, cap is 14013. Both Mint - (minus)

US$100 for the set, plus shipping at actual cost. I accept
PayPal (quick) or US dollar, UK pound or Canadian dollar
checks/cheques :-) for the equivalent amount (calculated
from Yahoo's currency convertor at the time sale agreed).
Cheques must clear before shipping.

Thanks
Steve Patriquen
London, UK