Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding photography
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 17:13:47 -0400

B.D.:

Your best shot is the sister of the bride.  The lamp is a bit distracting,
though it does add light.  I would Photoshop it out of the picture or burn
it in a whole lot so that it isn't the brightest object in the picture.

Looks like the father of the bride isn't too happy about giving he
away.  Maybe he is thinking about how much the wedding is going to cost.

Regards,

Robert