Subject: [Leica] tri elmar polarizers
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:25:28 EST

Is anyone aware of a way to mount the 13356 Leica swinging

polariser on the 1st generation (55mm) Tri-Elmar? It seems

to be just a teensie bit too small.

Also, what mounting rings are standard with this item? I

bought one used, which came with 39 and 46mm adapters.

Stephen,

It is too small for a 1st version...

For the second version they sell a step up ring to go from E49 to E67. I am
not sure if they did it for the first version. I don't think so though. It
would be a good idea however and maybe someone has found another manufacturer
who made something suitable?

The normal rings that come with the universal deal are what you got, but for
$35 more you can get an E49 one suitable for several other lenses. (not Tri
Elmars though.)

bests,
Rich
photovillage.com