Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: winter in GA
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:33:07 -0500

> I think that some of the hatred you hear
> vented against it is due to lack of formal training by the ventees.

That's really quite insulting.  No one said the lighting was bad at all.  I
believe most people don't like THAT "style" (I know I don't), and that has
nothing to do with lack of formal training.  BTW, I have had a LOT of
"formal" training (though NOT in "brown" portraiture), and have a LOT of
personal experience (none in "brown" portraiture).  Neither of those make or
break what I think of those shots.

Austin