Subject: RE: [Leica] Wedding photography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:29:22 -0500

Who's wouldn't be - but she is FRIGHTENINGLY young.;-)

Thanks to all who commented. The problem with doing weddings, of course, is
that every shot is expected to be a gem, but reality dictates that one is
doing really really well under any circumstances if one can even get one two
to 'keepers,' let alone gems, per 36 exp. roll - When I do weddings the deal
is I shoot my butt off, then I do the picks and give the bride a 40-50 print
portfolio of the day. I hope there will be a smattering of gems in there,
and pray that they will all at least be keepers. ;-)

B. D.