Subject: [Leica] treated very well
From: "michael grady" <michaelgrady@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 10:39:22 -0500

I recently found and purchased a used 800mm modular system from Nigel at
Beverly Hills camera.  I needed to sell some other stuff first so the deal
dragged on for a while

I just wanted to post a quick public note of praise for the integrity and
for the way i was treated.  I've never met the man and this was my first
transaction with him. However, i must say there was no pressure, the
condition was as promissed, and the transaction went perfectly.

This my seem like an advertisement, but it's not.  Just thought i'd point
out a good vendor for the group.  I've used Park Square Camera in the past
and they are outstanding as well.

Michael Grady