Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT> urgent help on PayPal needed
From: Joe Leung <jcyleung8@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 09:57:43 -0800

No. It is not on anyone's credit card. It is a number right put immediate
behind the charge description of the relevant PayPal charge on the printed
monthly statement. If you want it immediately, just call the credit card
customer service, ask them to look for the PayPal charge of $1.95- and read
the 4 digit number to you. I've just done it 2 week's ago.

Joe L., Vancouver, BC