Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: i use cos vogt lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:57:56 -0500

It would seem to me that sturdy - as in reasonably well built - would always
be a minimum requirement. I assume that Kyle felt that it was unnecessary to
point out that the Cosina/Voigt lenses produce excellent quality images and
are real bargains at any price, and especially at the price they sell for.
They are, btw, for the most part, the equal of, or are superior to, all but
the latest generation of Leica glass.

B. D.