Subject: Re: [Leica] A couple of newbie Leica questions
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:47:30 -0600

I had the same flash problem as you and solved it by purchasing the Vivitar
2000. It is little, won't take much room in your bag but the selling point
for me was that the head bounces. And it only cost $26.00.

Lea (who finally has heat and electricity after the worst ice storm in
Kansas City's history. I was in good company, tho, there were 350,000 of us
doing without.)