Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 5 - Jeffery's 2nd Chess Tournament
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 17:42:44 -0600

Week 5 is up, and I'm glad to say that the main image and the alternate were
taken with Leica glass (whew!). I tried to use the suggestions from three
weeks ago, i.e., get down closer to the children's head level, use color,
use Leica glass, etc.

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_5a.html

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/PAW_5b.html

I also have a gallery of 13 images from both tournaments.

http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess.html

You're comments from the past helped me out a great deal. Your input is
always welcome and appreciated.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: PAW - Week 5 - Jeffery's 2nd Chess Tournament)