Subject: RE: [Leica] Trip to Paris
From: "rp johnson" <rpjohnson2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:58:35 -0800

Advising what cameras, lens, etc to take to Paris is a real mug's game.
Seems to me the best we can do is show illustrations and as it turns out,
Kirk Tuck has some nice shots up at this URL, plus in most cases, he tells
which lens was used.  This may give you some idea of what might be useful.

http://homepage.mac.com/kirktuck/PhotoAlbum13.html

Have a good time in Paris.  Maybe you should look up Anthony; he might have
some good photo tips <grin>

RP Johnson

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Trip to Paris)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] Trip to Paris)