Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: rude
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 14:43:38 -0500

Well, George...Sad as it may be, re-read your list and consider when in
human history there was a time and place when each of those items wasn't on
the list. War is horrible and ugly, and inhumane - but quite obviously not
inhuman. There seems to be something about the human animal - and maybe it
is our animal nature - that repeatedly drives us to war, despite all the
eons worth of information we have indicating what a stupid, disastrous,
activity it is. Would that it were not so.

B. D.