Subject: Re: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 19:08:29 -0400

Ted:

I do the freezer bag trick.  They usually offer to hand inspect it.  It
looks like I will go from Halifax to Montreal.  If we don't have to leave
the secure area in Montreal, the film will only have the possibility of
getting X-rayed in Halifax.  On the return, I will probably have to clear
customs in Montreal and then go through the x-ray again to get the Halifax
connection.  Which would mean a possible X-Ray in Paris and Montreal.  The
film will probably be fine with only three or four trips through the machine.

I am probably only going to take about twenty rolls of film.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?)
Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (Re: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?)