Subject: [Leica] Re: rude
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:17:02 -0500

George, I believe we all have a moral obligation to work toward peace.
Peace, to my understanding, begins within the individual person. Therein
lies the problem. For example (I'm not willing to engage in a thread on
this subject; it's merely an example), I firmly believe that abortion is
as heinous an attack against the human person as there can be. So, in my
world-peace abortion has no place. You think someone might want to fight
me on that? I think so. What does that do to my peace? Earlier I used
the term 'moral obligation.' Where does it come from? What does it
consist of? You think someone might want to fight me on that?

Allan