Subject: [Leica] By the way...
From: Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 15:18:10 -0800

You can't anodize steel, only aluminium. I was going to have a M3 style
lever for my M6 plated, so it matched the black camera. Now  it's either
going to be flat black paint or a second silver M6. ;-]

On the other hand the silver lever on the black camera doesn't look all
that bad. Sure as hell will confuse the collectors. Maybe I'll give it a
few
days to settle in.

feli