Subject: RE: [Leica] Fedex film to Paris?
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 23:57:39 -0000

Robert G. Stevens writes:

"If I FedEx the film to France, how does it clear customs?  Has anybody
actually done it between countries?  I may arrive in France to find a note
from Fedex requiring me to pick the film up at their office or be at my
apartment and wait for it to arrive in order to pay the duty."

Personally I think you'd be better off buying the bulk of your film in
France and processing it there before you return. It's not a third world
country.