Subject: RE: [Leica] Adam's PAW 5 - walker
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:37:45 -0600

I like the alternate for the reasons that you do. The main one has the
background out of focus, but I wish it were even MORE out of focus. Being
slightly out of focus is too much of tease for me. I love the subject
matter. I'm from San Diego originally, and I only see the type of
surrounding in your image when I drive to Florida. Even then, it's not as
quaint as what you have here.

Number one might have worked better for me in color. #2 is great in B&W.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA