Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica 5x lupe - opinions?
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:59:52 +0000

>From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
>To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica 5x lupe - opinions?
>Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:22:23 -0500
>
>It's big, heavy, full of features and all around awesome!  I love mine.
>
>/Mitch

Hi  currently have both the 6x asph and 4x from schneider.

I use the 4x for 6x6 neg and for general viewing of 135 slides whereas the
6x is used for detailed analysis of 135 slides.

I love both of them. If you only want one 5x should be ok.

logan.

P.S: the Leica 5x is almost as big as the 4x Schneider.