Subject: RE: [Leica] P******g Pyrenees
From: Charles Everitt <charleyeveritt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:07:28 -0700

I've heard that too.  But they were all shepards or shepard enough to look
like shepards.   I was an unwilling member of the military in the sixties,
writing public relations material for the sentry dog school in San Antonio.

"Gee, Granddad, what did YOU do in the war?"    "I wrote PR copy for a dog
training school.  Tough job, but somebody had to do it."