Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Repairs
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:28:21 -0800

If you cannot find the ring for around the shutter button, you can make one
from an after market soft release.   In California these are available and
such is possibly true for other states.

With a hack saw and a bench grinder I was able to shorten the ring from the
soft release to the required length.  While not original, it serves the
purpose of protecting the button and making the shutter easier to trip.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California