Subject: [Leica] Re: Eric's PAW week 5
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 05:04:41 -0600

>http://canid.com/paw02.html

I guess it's time to confess.  Alt #2 wasn't planned.  The smiling star is
the same one as in alt #1...it's just upside down in #1 and to the right of
the baby.

I have no idea how it ended up right side up and oriented so perfectly.  I
was really surprised when I was looking at my negatives.  This image just
jumped out at me.  Not sure I could have planned it any better.  I don't
remember the star when I was shooting.  Shot when both Mom and baby were
smiling at the same time.

I was really trying hard this week to get pictures of the baby *not* looking
into the camera.  Harder than it would seem.  She's learned that Dad means
fun and games.  She looks at me and starts cracking up for no apparent
reason.  (Ok...maybe I really am goofy looking.)  Of course, I egg her on
and encourage that.  :)  She's had her radar tracking and lock-on systems
working for about a month now...she follows me all around the room with her
eyes.

Here's another take from the "Mom reading" series...except Johanna is
looking at me instead of the book.

http://www.canid.com/pics/jbm_mom_book5.jpg

That's how most of the shots turn out...Johanna looking at me to see what
I'm going to do next.  :)

Eric