Subject: RE: [Leica] Ansel Adams Turns 100
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:55:13 -0500

Hmmmm... hunting up photo mags from the 40's & 50's.  I'll just take your
word for it, m'kay?  ;-)  Thanks for the clarification.

Just out of curiosity, what *were* the serious photo mags from the 40's and
50's?  Popular Photography?  Modern Photography?  Any others?

BK

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Ansel Adams Turns 100)