Subject: RE: [Leica] ice, ice, baby
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:52:47 -0500

Not necessarily wisdom, George - crews from six or seven states ought to be
good for at least, oh, 30 seconds on the national nightly news...;-)

Heck, there probably were stories - but most of the people on this list were
already in bed asleep by the time the news came on at 6:30, were out
enjoying the 'old folks special' at the local Wendy's, or were busy
stripping down the shutter releases on their III series cameras and forgot
to watch the news.:-)

B. D.