Subject: Re: [Leica] Just got a 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:15:36 +0100

Bonjour Robert & Nathan,

So little distortion that a picture editor of a magazine I won't name,
complained about the "lack of wide angle pictures" in the pictures I was
presenting. Most of the shooting was done with the 24mm. The picture editor
liked the panoramics done with the XPan...
The 24mm is one of the best (WA) lenses I ever used on the M - I can't wait
to try out the new 21mm.

Tarek