Subject: Re: [Leica] interacting with strangers -- a very important element of photography
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:15:44 -0600

Oh, I agree they are different.......but just the hearing her pummel her
interviewees with question after question, and trying not to get sidetracked
has been a great lesson for me her HEAR. It's one thing to read it in a
book, another to 'see it in action'...so to speak.

And........her interview on Monday with Gene Simmons of KISS was ghastly. It
sucked. He was the worst interviewee I've EVER heard anywhere. If you
listened, you know what I mean. And she still managed to pull it off with
some semblance of decorum. Typically her shows are available on-line but he
didn't allow his to be posted. Smart decision on his part, I believe.

Anyway, I do know it is faaaaar easier for me to sit and visit with a total
stranger than to walk up to one and ask for them to allow me to photograph
them.

Lea