Subject: [Leica] re-focus tabs on lenses
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:30:34 -0800

another thing you can do is get a plastic cable tie. you know, those things
that are used to wrap around cables that make little click sounds and lock
tightly in place? put this around your lens with the nub oriented where you
want the tab. then cut off the excess right at the nub. it is effective and
a cheap solution.