Subject: Re: [Leica] Just got a 24mm Elmarit-M ASPH
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 00:01:11 -0400

Kevin:

As I have commented many times on this picture; as long as you focus on the
net and neither you or the net moves, the shot will be in focus.

Check out what an 180 APO Summicron can do for basketball:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/NCAA2001.htm

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] Basketball Shots)