Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Lugfest Pictures
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:05:11 -0500

Kevin:
I think what usually happens is that someone decides to travel somewhere, announces
it on the list, invites people to meet and they go from there.  In DC a few weeks
ago, Steve LeHuray announced a get together at a particular location, several of us
emailed back and forth about going, and eventually, about 12 of us showed up with
lots of Leicas, lenses, and great conversation.  In another words, they kinda just
happen...a spontaneous combustion of Leica users if you will!  I'm sure one of us
will initiate another LUG get together in the northeast soon...where are you?

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA