Subject: [Leica] Adam: No PAW - Off to Santa Fe
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:51:34 -0800

There won't be a PAW this week or next - although I'll post something of my
efforts for these two weeks when I return home.

I'm off to the "Seeing Light" Santa Fe workshop. If anyone is interested I'll
report my experiences there.

I admit to being excited...and a bit intimidated by being so public. Fortunately
I have had the instructive comments from this group to take with me as support.

I've never been to Santa Fe in the winter - it should be a chilly - and gorgeous
- - experience.

Best to all!

Adam

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Adam: No PAW - Off to Santa Fe)