Subject: RE: [Leica] Tom A does it again!
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:13:41 -0800

Nice job John... make me drool over something I can never expect to find!
OTOH, I do own a 75 Summilux, and it is a really nice lens....but heavy.

I think in the interest of getting really spectacular lenses into the hands
of its customers, Leica did not concentrate too much on light weight needs
of some... With the notable exceptions of the 105mm Mountain Elmar, 50mm
Collapsible Elmar, 35mm Summicron, and Skinny 90mm Tele Elmarit....  The
rest of the line is pretty heavy weight.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net