Subject: [Leica] site trouble
From: "Owen Friedenthal" <OwenF@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:40:27 -0500

There have been some problems with my site, <http://www.photoneal.com>. Some people are seeing very low contrast, washed out images on it others are
seeinf the images that I see, good contrast, good color saturation. We think that it may have something to do with the type of computer being used to view the
site, ie. PC or Mac. We know that this is not suppose to happen , but it appears to be the case. Please visit the site and e-mail me off list what you are seeing
and on which type of computer you are viewing the site. I appreciate this as we are trying to track down the problem.

Neal F