Subject: Re: [Leica] viso II/III close-up adapter rings
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:05:35 -0800 (PST)

I find the Visoflex is/was such a complex
configuration system with such bazaar names, it must
be done on purpose by Leica to eliminate the infidels.
I find tracking down the family tree of any individual
easier than trying to identify and be definitive on
any componentry within the Visoflex system. But then
there are those with Doctorate degrees of Leica who
are perfectly comfortable with such nomenclature . . .
Go figure.