Subject: Re: [Leica] Kindermann / Lisle Kelco
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:46:44 -0400

George:

Their web site is :

http://www.like.ca/

If you fill out their form for joining their Leica mailing list and they
will send you a sports optic catalogue, $25 couplon for your next purchase
of serialized items, and a Leica microfiber cloth.  I just got this stuff
in the mail today.  I had filled out the form last week or the week before.

Regards,

Robert