Subject: [Leica] For Sale Friday
From: William Gower <w_gower@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 16:01:40 -0500

Three Lenses for sale, LTM to M Adapters, 35mm Minox and Flash and a Valoy
Enlarger - pictures are available on request.

I also have a whole darkroom available (minus film processing equipment)
available as separate items. Lots of Agfa and Ilford paper RC and FB, 2
Saunders pro easels, 6 new 16x20 trays, etc. Inquire.

1. Leitz Canada 90mm f2.8 Tele-Elmarit "Fat" w/ 39mm B+W UV, 12575 hood +
cap, and Leica rear cap. (Yes, this is the original Tele-Elmarit first
version, not a first version of the second "thin" type).

Hardworking and well loved, this lens was completely resurrected by Reinhold
Mueller here in Toronto about 4 months ago. Cosmetically it's "good / user"
with clean Optics and Mechanics. Focus is smooth, but not perfectly silky
Mercedes S-class flawlessly smooth. Optics are clean, but with perhaps two
tiny little marks visible only under an exceptionally bright light when held
at an angle and purposely looking for them.

UV filter, '575 Hood and caps in equal "user" condition.

Price: $450 USD, shipping and insurance at cost.

2. Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Elmar f=9cm, 1:4 No. 517186. Black, with scale in
feet. Good condition, with some brassing on paint / marks on glass. Non
original caps included. Mechanically, this lens feels like it was made
yesterday - focus is tight and smooth.

Price: $60 USD, shipping at cost. Cheap !

3. Russian Jupiter-12 35mm f2.8. Black, like new. Serial #8902165. Deep
purple coating on glass, trace of oil on blades. Original caps + plastic
case. This is a "good" one - couples perfectly to both my M2 and M4-2.

Price: $50 USD, shipping at cost.

4. LTM to M adapter rings. Both Genuine Leica. Excellent shape.

a. "M2 90 M3" Leitz Wetzlar Germany DBP - $60 USD
b. "M2 28-35 M3 135" Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar Germany DBP - $60 USD

5. Leitz Valoy Enlarger - original '30's with extra long column. Condenser
is perfect and neg carier is mint. Wiring is "non-original" (read: safe) and
baseboard has been refinished. Built like a tank, it produces wonderful
enlargements - If I could manage the room in my apartment, I'd still be
using it.

Complete with Schneider Componon 50/4 lens (25mm thread), 25mm to 39mm
adapter and Professional Time-O-Lite timer.

Price: Open to Offers

6. Minox 35P and TC35 flash, Minox case, manuals and plastic box. 35mm f2.8
color-minotar lens (coated) - surprisingly sharp too. Excellent condition.
Fun little camera.

Price: $75 USD. Shipping at cost.

Regards

William