Subject: Re: [Leica] Make your own 625 battery adapter
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:07:29 -0500

Interesting article.  I modified my Luna-Pro to take lithium cells by
soldering a large diode inside that had the proper voltage drop.  I spent a
lot of time recalibrating the meter which was off anyway.  It now tracks my
other meter, an old Spectra, nicely.  Diodes seem to drop the voltage
nicely.  Resistors make for a very non-linear meter.  (I tried that)

If anyone makes one of these adapters I would be interested in hearing how
it performs over a range of brightness.

Mike D